Some general exclusion will include:
- any loss of money in which an employee of the Insured or member of the Insured’s family is directly or indirectly involved
- unexplained losses and/or shortages due to errors or omissions;
- any consequential loss including depreciation in value.
- any damage or loss of money occurring as a result of use of any keys including electronic keys, passwords, biometrics, magnetic cards or any other similar device used for opening any safe or strong room unless the keys are obtained by force, violence, assault or threat.
- Any consequence whether directly or indirectly proximately or remotely occasioned by contributed to by or traceable to or arising in connection with:-
(i) Riot, Strike or Civil commotion.
(ii) Mutiny or popular rising insurrection rebellion revolution military or usurped power;
(iii) War invasion act of foreign enemy hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not) civil war;
(iv) Any act of any person acting on behalf of or in connection with any organization with activities directed towards the overthrow by force of a government de jure or de facto or to the influencing of it by terrorism or violence;
(v) Permanent or temporary dispossession resulting from confiscation, commandeering or requisition by any lawfully constituted authority;
(vi) Martial law or state of siege or any events or causes which determine the proclamation or maintenance of martial law or state of siege.
(vii) Any accident or any loss or destruction of or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there from or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radio activity from any nuclear fuel or any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel. Solely for the purpose of this exclusion combustion shall include any self sustaining process of nuclear fission.
(viii) Any accident loss destruction or damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons material
Areas of coverage would include:
- In transit due to robbery, theft, or any unforeseen event
- From your premises during business hours due to theft or robbery
- cost of repair or replacement of the safe/ deposit box associated with any theft or attempted theft