Yes, definitely! This type of insurance is one of the most common policies that SMEs will have. As long as you run your business in any kind of commercial space, you need protection for the property, and the stuff you own.
Top 5 reasons why SME owners buy Commercial Property Insurance:
- You don’t want to potentially pay millions of dollars to repair the property, and replace inventory, if they get damaged somehow
- Your landlord requires you have Property Insurance as part of your lease
- Your bank requires you have Property Insurance as part of your mortgage
- You store high-value items inside your property (e.g. cash in safes, gold, jewellery)
- You store goods that belong to someone else (e.g. clients) inside your business property