This type of insurance covers almost all business types, including (but not limited to):
Professional Services: Accountants, Consultants, Lawyers, PR/Marketing, Architects, Surveyors, Logistics, Engineers, etc.
Personal Services: Spas, Salons, Gyms, Massage therapists, Barbers, etc.
Construction: Construction contractors, Electricians, Construction supplies, other construction-related services, etc.
- IT Services: Web developers, Networking, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Financial Services: Real estate agencies/brokers, Financial advisors, Hedge funds, etc.
- Education: Tuition centres, Childcare centres, etc.
- Wholesalers: Consumer goods, Industrial goods, Chemical goods, Agricultural goods, etc.
- Healthcare: Western clinics, TCM clinics, Chiropractors, etc.
Retail: Clothing, Consumer goods, Health supplements, etc.
Food & Beverage: Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs/Bars, Catering firms, Food court stalls, Hawker stalls, Food kiosks, etc.
- Manufacturing: Industrial, Electronics, Chemicals, Agricultural, etc.
- Warehousing: Commercial storage firms
- Non-Profits: Charities, NGOs, etc.
Essentially, this insurance covers businesses that either operate out of an office, a retail store, a personal services shop, a food/beverage outlet, a clinic, or a factory/warehouse.
Business Package Insurance bundles together most of the common coverage that SMEs need:
Commercial Property Insurance
Inventory and Building Contents Insurance
Business Interruption Insurance
Public Liability Insurance
Group Personal Accident Insurance
Goods In-Transit Insurance
Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
- Money Insurance
Work Injury Compensation Insurance (only some insurers offer this, depends on the policy)
Product Liability Insurance (depends on the insurer)
Told you it was comprehensive!