Provide Terms and Conditions
Representations and Warranties
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check and ensure that you have downloaded the correct Software for your device. The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software to your device. The Company reserves the right not to permit you to use the Service should you use the Application and/or the Software with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than the purposes for which the Software and/or the Application is intended to be used.
By using the Software or the Application, you agree that:
- You will only use the Service for lawful purposes;
- You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience to any ecosystem partner or third parties
- You will not use the Service, the Application and/or the Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
- You will not try to harm the Service, the Application and/or the Software in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without written permission from the Company;
- You will only use the Software and/or the Application for your own use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
- You will provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require;
- You acknowledge and agree that only one (1) account can be registered on one device;
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement. You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
- You will only use an access point or data account which you are authorized to use;
- You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or usage of the Service by new or existing passengers;
- You are aware that when requesting transportation services by SMS or use of the Service, standard telecommunication charges will apply;
- You shall not cause a nuisance or behave in an inappropriate or disrespectful manner towards the Company or the third party transportation provider regardless of any misgivings that you may have against the Company or the third party transportation provider;
- You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the Service operates on;
- You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis; and
Intellectual Property Ownership
You shall maintain in confidence all information and data relating to the Company, its services, products, business affairs, marketing and promotion plans or other operations and its associated companies which are disclosed to you by or on behalf of the Company (whether orally or in writing and whether before, on or after the date of this Agreement) or which are otherwise directly or indirectly acquired by you from the Company, or any of its affiliate companies, or created in the course of this Agreement. You shall further ensure that you only use such confidential information in order to use the Service, and shall not without the Company’s prior written consent, disclose such information to any third party nor use it for any other purpose.
The above obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to the extent that you can show that the relevant information:
- was at the time of receipt already in your possession;
- is, or becomes in the future, public knowledge through no fault or omission on your part;
- was received from a third party having the right to disclose it; or
- is required to be disclosed by law.
Internet Communication and Internet Delays
There cannot be a guarantee that messages or other forms of communication sent over the internet will be fully secure. The Company will not be held responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to us, or if we send a message to them upon their request, over the Internet. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
The service, the application and/or the software may be subject to delays, limitations, and other issues inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications, including the device used by you, or the electronic equipment used by our business partners being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. The company is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such issues.
All information submitted to us via our Service and this Website shall be deemed and remain our property and we shall be free to use, for any purposes, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information provided by a visitor to us through this website. We shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed with us having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
No Legal Advice
Any information you receive on this Website does not constitute a recommendation, advice, or complete description of any insurance products, Services, or plan. Different insurance companies provide coverage, and your coverage is subjected to the terms and conditions found in your insurance policy. The availability of coverage for your policy will be dependent on your policy wording, the material facts of claims you submit, and the law of the jurisdiction that oversees the interpretation of your policy. You must not rely on the information provided on this Website as an alternative to seeking counsel from a lawyer, nor should you delay seeking counsel, disregard counsel, or initiate or discontinue any legal action based on the Services or this Website.
No Provision of Underwriting Service
Insurance companies decide to offer, renew, cancel or non-renew insurance coverage or otherwise provide customers with the requested insurance products. Insur-Asia Pte Ltd does not provide any underwriting services and is not responsible or liable for any resulting loss.
Applications Do Not Bind Insurance
If you submit an application for insurance through this Website, it does not constitute a binder of insurance coverage. However, it may used by Provide to offer estimates of costs of coverage, terms, and conditions. A quotation may be subject to receipt of additional information or other conditions.
The coverage, exclusion, endorsement, and other summaries offered by Provide are for general informational purposes only. They are not intended to provide legal advice, and should be treated as such. Provide uses its best efforts to prepare the policy summaries, FAQ answers, and product informationals, but does not guarantee their accuracy. You should check your policy wording to confirm the exact terms of your coverage.
No Modification of Insurance Coverage
Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained on this Website or offered to you by Provide shall constitute, or be construed, as modifying, changing, or altering your policy or coverage thereafter.
Access Outside Singapore
If you access the Company’s services from outside Singapore, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws.
No Guarantee of Service
The Company may terminate, suspend, change, or restrict access to all or any part of the Service, in each case without notice or liability. The Company also reserves the right to limit the availability of the Service or the provision of any Content to any person, organisation geographic area, or jurisdiction at any time and in the Company’s own discretion.
The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be Singapore, in the English language and the fees of the Arbitrator shall be borne equally by you and the Company, provided that the Arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the Arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law.
You hereby agree that the Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately in the event that you are found to be in breach of any of the terms stipulated in this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination of this Agreement shall not require the Company to compensate, reimburse or cover any cost incurred by you in the course of you acquiring services from the third party transportation provider under this Agreement